This last weekend we drove to Virginia to visit Shane and Alysia. They have a very "happy" house and we were all kinds of happy while there.
Relaxed Happy
Fun Happy
(so before we got there AP asked J if Shane was going to do a D&D adventure with them. J told him Shane didn't like D&D. AP looked confused and said, "but I thought Shane was your brother not Mom's." I laughed and told him that Shane is indeed his Dad's brother, but my brothers were more likely to play D&D than Shane would be. AP was pretty disappointed, but Shane totally made up for it with a few rousting rounds of "Sorry")

Sharing Happy
Creating Happy
Helping Happy


Giving Happy
Playing happy
Content


wild and crazy
silly

Loving
Enjoying!
We sure love them and already miss them like crazy! Today D said (with a sad face), "I miss Tommy." AJ said, "Yeah, I wish they could come here and visit us." AP said, "As soon as I'm old enough to drive and I have my own car, I'm going to drive to VA to visit Shane and Alysia." Thanks guys for an awesome visit!
















That sounds like a long drive!! I'm glad you guys had such a great trip - I hope everyone was as happy after the drive home :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone has some very beautiful grandchildren:)
ReplyDelete