Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sisterly Love

It can be hard listening to a 3-year-old and his endless questions and advice... 


but AJ is generally very patient and good with D and pretty willing to help out when I ask (and often even when I don't).  He's lucky to have her for a sister!

And I'm grateful for my own sister dear.  We don't get together very often, but I love the moments when we do!  Here she stopped by for a quick visit on her way back from taking Marcus to the airport.  My kids love it when she visits because she is so good at taking time to listen, play, and read with them.  Here they are reading Mr. Brown.  It is a pretty involved story ;)




1 comment:

  1. I loved this post. You are so blessed to have such a wonder sister and the kids are so blessed to have such a wonderful aunt. The pictures of AJ and D made me smile. XO

    ReplyDelete