Friday, April 13, 2012

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

The morning before we went home we ate at Goofy's Kitchen.  These pictures are terrible in quality, but memories nonetheless...

Baloo the Bear
Meeting Dale
For some reason D did not like Dale.  He was very friendly with the other characters but crawled under the table when Dale approached him and refused to come out no matter how hard Dale tried to get him to.

Dale came back about 30 minutes later and then D was willing to get a picture with him.

We had to wait for the Chef to come and tell us what was gluten free so we would know what our options were.  We had to wait for about 15 minutes and when Pluto came over he was not happy about it.  He started pounding the utensils on the table, rubbing his tummy, and jumping up and down.  The kids thought it was hilarious.




We all think Aladdin is pretty cool!  Including J, but unfortunately he was left in bed at the hotel.
And I think Mulan is about the coolest female character in Disney stories.  She's strong, compassionate, courageous, and beautiful.  What I didn't realize was how tiny she is.  She was barely taller than AJ!
We finished breakfast with a birthday brownie.  The only candle he blew out this birthday.  I hope all his wishes come true!




1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of gooofy's kitchen but whenever we make it to Disneyland we're going! It looks so fun! That's funny about D hiding from Chip. I could imagine Addy doing the same thing! Glad they had some gluten free options too.

    ReplyDelete