We took the the monorail into Disneyland on our first day. It takes you right into Tomorrowland and as you come down the ramp the first ride is Finding Nemo. None of us had been on this ride before. It was brand new the last time we were in Disneyland and the line was almost a 2 hour wait. This time we got right on. D was fascinated by the fish and especially the shark. Later that night when we were at the hotel pool he wanted to pretend he was the nice shark eating all of the other sharks so they couldn't eat Nemo.
This is one of my top five favorite pictures from our trip.

Tomorrowland was AP's favorite place and Star Tours his favorite ride.
No picture of that ride, but we did run into a Storm Trooper and here we are on the rocket ride.
Adventureland was AJ's favorite area and the Jungle Cruise her favorite ride (besides Indiana Jones). She loved all of the animals we got to see even though they weren't real.
So sick but still smiling!
My favorite disney character from my childhood was good old Pooh Bear. Here they are on his ride.
Tom Sawyer Island. The perfect place to run around, play, and get dirty!
I love Fantasyland. Here we are on the teacup ride!
Our last stop of the day was Toontown. D had fun on Goofy's playground while the big kids went on the
Gadget Go coaster. As we were waiting for them, J fell asleep on a bench he was so sick and worn out. Then AJ's shoe broke so we called it an early day at 4:30 PM, and went back to the hotel where I took the kids swimming.














So much fun! Except for the sick part, of course. Your kids look so happy. It makes me want to go back.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I haven't been back to Disneyland since I was a kid, but I still remember the tea cup ride,(cute pics btw) and how much fun I had there. I can tell your kids had a blast too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time - sickness and all :)
ReplyDelete