Derek had his Kindergarten testing the day before school started. He looked so cute in his fedora and favorite blue shirt, but didn't want to pose for any pictures.
Waiting, waiting, waiting...
His teacher said he was her top tester and the only thing we need to work on is his pencil grip. In her words he holds his pencil like a meat pulverizer. I'm not worried that he will get the hang of how to hold it, but I was slightly worried about her choice of imagery. After meeting his teacher and seeing his classroom he could hardly wait to start!
And the next day he is ready to go!
This Dad opted out of a work trip to Hawaii for the sole purpose of walking his boy to school on the first day. I love the relationship these two have!
Aubrey was excited to pick him up and walk him home. She even wore a Perry the Platypus (his favorite cartoon character) colored shirt just for him.
I'm so grateful for Aubrey's help. Love this girl!
and this boy!
Such sweet kids!











No comments:
Post a Comment