So it's only a month late, but I thought I'd do a quick bit about my birthday. Birthday morning with my sweet son taken with the camera on my new phone (just figured how to get the pictures I've been taking with it onto the computer so get ready for a slew of phone picture posts). Sweet J got me a smartphone; said he figured I would need something to track all of my new responsibilities (along with my old ones).
The next day I drove to St. George with some girlfriends to spend the weekend and celebrate mine and Pam's birthdays (hers is just a few days after mine). We stayed at Pam's parents' condo and took a day trip to Vegas to do some outlet shopping. It was so nice not to have to rush, or worry about getting back at a certain time. We spent an hour just at the sunglass hut. I think we tried on every single pair they had available, but these were the best, don't you think? Don't worry; we didn't buy these (although I almost did for AP).


Looks like a great birthday!
ReplyDelete