Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YOUR lucky day!

Last year, after reading this article, J asked me if I considered myself lucky. It's a tricky question in my opinion. Honestly, I've never believed much in luck. I've never been a big winner when it comes to drawings or things like that so obviously I am not lucky. On the other hand, I do feel really blessed. Not because things always work out perfectly for me or go my way all of the time, but because there is a lot of good in my life, and I want to focus on the positive even though that can be hard sometimes. So, if you were to ask me if I am lucky I would have to say yes! And you are lucky too! If you don't believe me just take a read (by clicking here)!

Oh, and if you don't want to take time to read a research article (even though it is a fun one), click here for 5 ways to get a quick start on your lucky life!

Wishing you a happy St. Patty's and a lifetime of good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment