Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another schedule

So I have been going through old files and scrapbooks trying to digitalize everything so that I have an electronic copy should anything happen to our hard copies (like a housefire or flood or whatever). I came across this when scanning scrapbooks and thought it might be helpful to some of you who expressed interest in the chore binders but have smaller kids. This is the schedule I used with my two oldest when they were between the ages of 2-4. This was more of a help for me to keep track of their TV time and to keep some variety in our day. It was helpful because it gave us structure without being too rigid. I didn't have a chore envelope because I generally had them doing what they could right along with me (like mopping the floor, wiping windows, dusting). A lot of these chores we made into games (but that would be a whole other post). If you wanted to use something like this with younger kids then the snacks, rewards, TV, and activity envelopes could be drawn from as the incentives for when the chores are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment