Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am NOT the cat lady

Confession time. I am not crazy about cats. So letting my kids have cats is a pretty big deal in my world. I wasn't kidding when I said two cats was more than enough. I'm really not kidding when I say ONE cat is too many. So how is it we currently have 3 cats?!! Meet Rush, the cat A&A found slinking around on Thursday. I really didn't expect it to stick around, hoped it would go back to it's home by morning. . . but it seems to have decided to stay.


Soooo, does anybody recognize this cat? Does anybody know who it belongs to? I am begging you to come forward and claim it. Really. Pleading. Because if it doesn't belong to anyone, I am afraid it will stay forever, and I do not want to be the lady with all of the cats!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...I hate cats too! Maybe you need to take him on a "drive"...Dave would be happy to do that for you! good luck, I hope you find someone to pawn it off on!

    ReplyDelete