D really likes watching AP play Skylanders on the Wii (and likes playing too when AP gives him the opportunity). It has been fun to watch them get excited over the characters and role play them outside or at the playground; even around the house. I think AP was hoping to expand that to his Marvel game and was trying to get D to put together a character so he could run an adventure for them.
He was asking D what type of character he wanted, what his attributes would be, and what powers he would have. Kind of a lot for a 4-year-old to process...
As you can see from the video, D wasn't quite getting it, but he was being pretty agreeable about the whole process. I really wish that I had gotten AP trying to teach D to roll the dice on film. Now that was cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment