Sunday, May 15, 2011

growing up!

In so many ways it seems like AP has matured ten-fold in the last month and sometimes it really blows me away! Here he is sporting his first ever suit. Gotta love the forced smile.
And check out his new-do. We seem to have out-grown Great Clips. I took him to Life Salon since I had a coupon for a $10 men's cut (and J certainly wasn't going to use it, ha, ha). He was basking in the special treatment he got there. Comfy place to sit, water brought to him while he waited, lot's of attention (who doesn't love that). I handed the girl a picture of Daniel Radcliffe and then left with D. When I came back she said he had wanted something more Bieber; he even let's me use some product in it--that is HUGE. Now I just have to get him to use the hairdryer.


He's also been a whole lot more patient with D these days. Sure do love these boys!
He's even moving beyond "kid play." He's never been much of a "sporty" kid, but he told me he's been playing more basketball and things like that at recess. Even so, I'm glad that he'll still do some crafting activities with us. I pulled out all of the clay stuff on Saturday, and he did not want to be involved until I reminded him of his passion for clay-mation. Then he made this slew of guys complete with stories and adventures he plans to recreate on film at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment