Tuesday, May 17, 2011
baby anna
Several weeks ago AJ pulled out one of her old baby dolls to play with (I'm really not sure why; she was never much of a doll girl always preferring baby animals over baby humans). D was insistent on holding her baby so she got out another doll for him to play with. It was really cute to see them bundling their babies all around the house. AJ was done with that line of play after maybe a day. Not D. He named his doll Anna and is now attached. He'll chat away about her cute ice cream pajamas, her diaper (that is sometimes wet and sometimes poopy), and how she is so so cute and sweet and little. He even sleeps with her (she has replaced Dogster and Pokey Little Puppy, his previous favorites). Anna has been particularly helpful when I am trying to get him to brush his teeth or go to bed (telling him Anna needs to see how to brush her teeth or he's being too rowdy for her to sleep). The night I took these pictures he was having a hard time settling down and wouldn't stay in bed (despite my attempts to convince him Anna was SO tired and needed him to go to sleep). I tried to snap some quick shots of him coming down the stairs with Anna, his "pewer" (which is what he calls anything he is pretending to be a laser gun) and his toothbrush (which he named Jumper and often sleeps with), but it was dark and I didn't have time to change the camera settings. Hopefully I will get some better ones to replace these with, but even though they're blurry I love this memory (although I was getting frustrated that he wouldn't stay in bed, which is why I had to grab the camera, ha!).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment