My baby turned 3 last week! And he certainly isn't a baby anymore. He's getting too heavy for me to carry and that makes me sad. But it has been so fun watching him grow and he brings me so much joy that all I can really say is I love him SO much and am so grateful to have him our lives!
J was gone on his birthday (work trip) so we had to celebrate a couple of days late. He loves Buzz and Woody so of course we went with a Toy Story theme. I didn't want to decorate a cake so I looked for cupcakes toppers. Didn't find any so my mom helped me make these ones using stickers, cardstock and colored toothpicks (then I saw some at Walmart--I looked there and did not see them-- don't know how I missed them!). Anyway, I think the ones we made turned out cuter anyway and we had fun working on them together. Thanks for the help Mom!



Ooooh. I think he's excited!

Cool "mix" markers, colored pencils, paper and money from J's parents.

A talking Thomas from the Kluge's and. . .

Airheads (everyone was excited about those!)

A spiderman puzzle--I love that little face!

"Cars" sandals (that he picked out himself), Toy story games, and money from my parents

He didn't know what to think about the money he got


I know this picture is blurry, but I love it so much I'm including it anyway

And I don't have a picture, but Amber came over on his actual birthday and gave him bat, ball, and bubbles. How's that for fun? Thanks everyone for helping to make his day special!!
And that's all folks! (until next year)
No comments:
Post a Comment