Late Sunday afternoon we stopped at Delicate Arch. It was more of a hike than we anticipated and it was hot, and dry and dusty so there was some complaining. It made me reflect on the Savior's difficult path to Golgotha and Jeff Goodrich's song, "the road to Golgotha," kept playing in my mind:
The road to Golgotha,
The road to Golgotha,
You'll never know
You might see the rocks and trees
You might hear the wind blow there, but
The road to Golgotha you'll never know
You might say you've walked the way
You might feel something there still, but
The road to Golgotha you'll never know
You might sigh and wonder why, even cry when you see where he died, but
The road to Golgotha you'll never really know
There are no words to express the love and gratitude I have for my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful everyday for the blessings and opportunities granted me through his suffering and great sacrifice. I am grateful for the Easter season and the chance to reflect upon his life, atonement and resurrection. I know my Savior lives, that he loves me, and that through him all things are possible.





No comments:
Post a Comment