Friday, June 7, 2013

Preschool Graduation and AJ's end of year programs

I can't believe how much this guy has grown up over the last year.  He is not so little anymore!  I look at him and he is so tall compared to his peers, and so capable for a 5-year-old that he is often mistaken for being older, but I really want to keep him as my little boy for as long as possible (there may or may not be tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat as I look at these pictures and write this).  He did such a great job at his preschool graduation and it was fun to see and hear him perform all of his songs and poems.  He is such a fun, cute kid and I am so grateful he is mine!















Aubrey had several end-of-year programs and performances.  The first was her America program.


And here are pictures from DARE graduation.  







I'm so proud of all she has done this year and can't believe she only has one more year before middle school!  

No comments:

Post a Comment