After the lesson introduction, one of the questions I started with was, "Why do we visit teach?" I was amazed when one of the Laurels (Maddie R.) raised her hand and gave this reply: "Well I'm not in Relief Society yet, and I've never been a visiting teacher, but when I walked into this room I just felt an overwhelming love and the Spirit was so strong. So I think the reason that visiting teaching is important is because it gives us an opportunity to take that love and that Spirit into individual homes and share it with those people who aren't here today."
Wow ! I couldn't have put it any better and it was the perfect description of why Visiting teaching is so important. And it came not from a seasoned sister, but one of our youth. The future is in good hands. ....
No comments:
Post a Comment