On our drive out to Maryland D played a lot of Plants vs. Zombies on the laptop. D's favorite thing is taking care of the Zen garden. AP was helping him with it when D said, "I love our little mushrooms. They are so sweet. [AP] can you even believe it? Our little water mushrooms are so cute. I just love our underwater plants. I love it."
Last night we had shrimp for dinner. D was about to take a bite of his when he paused, looked at me, and said, "Why do we have to eat shrimp mommy? Shrimps are so cute. We shouldn't eat them."
Later he and J were in his bedroom building with his legos when I came in. D looked at me and said, "Mommy you are fabulous, did you know?"
He is a really good kid although he has become more of a tease lately, which annoys the big kids and AJ especially has not appreciated. And even though he seems to be going through a bit of a stubborn phase and has been digging in on a lot of things (which can be frustrating for everyone) he maintains his sweet disposition and his catch phrases right now are "swwweeeet, " "I love it," and "did you know?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet comments from a sweet boy -- XO
ReplyDeleteLet's not forget "be-cept" (except), "lelicious" (delicious), and so much more that I can't think of at the moment... I'll have to ask him for more examples of his material.
ReplyDelete