Sunday, May 13, 2012

CraZy life! But so blessed.

What a week!  R.S. activity Tuesday night, welcoming the graduating laurels Wednesday night, tending kids while gathering cookbook orders and money all day Thursday (dealing with a livid sister who was not happy about how we handled the whole thing almost put me in tears), trying to rearrange visiting teaching assignments (again), trying to come up with a lesson to teach on Sunday and having total brain freeze every time I sit down to the computer, forgetting it was dress rehearsal week for AJ's play and that she was supposed to show up "in uniform," running the cotton candy machine at AJ's school fundraiser Friday night, hours of homework trying to get AP caught up so he doesn't fail math (almost put me in tears again), braving Costco on Saturday to pick up food for our Sunday Relief Society lesson, dropping it off at the church and making copies while I'm there, attended a renewal of vows/reception of a friend, sooooo behind on laundry, and dishes, and everything else house related, finally got "the meat" of my Relief Society lesson, but nervous of how it will all come out...  Life is crazy right now, but I am so grateful for the people I get to share it with!  Including these wonderful ladies who dressed up with me Wednesday night so I didn't have to be a total spaz on my own.  Love them!

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, that really is one crazy week! I hope it is followed by a quiet relaxing week for you! You look cute in that red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalista! That was my attempt at dressing like I did in high school. I wore a lot of business jackets with skirts and jeans my senior year, although the tie is more early 90's, but I had to make it look more distinctive somehow ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my sweet girl, you make me so tired, BUT what a delightful post. If their is one person I know that can endure that kind of week and end with a postive note, it is my sweet daughter-in-law. What she didn't tell was that she also called her mother-in-law, who loves to chat, adding to the CraZiness and taking more time out of one of those days. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. There not their. Is there an edit function on comments? With my track record, I could sure use one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, mid-week I am not so positive, but thanks for seeing me that way, and thanks for the uplifting phone call! :) Love you.

      Delete