Friday, April 16, 2010

Sick

I have had sick kids this week. I kept AP home on Monday because he was so congested, but sent him on Tuesday because I think his is mostly allergies. Both he and AJ called that morning while I was out doing errands to say they weren't feeling good; AJ ended up being fine, but I brought AP home. He went yesterday and today; still congested but feeling a little better. Then yesterday I noticed D had a fever. Here he is just out of the bath (yep hair is still wet) watching Super Why. Poor little nose and teary eyes, but I still think they are cute and wanted to capture them (don't worry I wiped him up after I got the shots).

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! He's still really cute when he's sick ;) He looks a lot like AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being sick! Poor kids! When I was at your house you were watching kids shows online. Where did you find some?

    ReplyDelete