Ready to go!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Beautiful baptism day
AJ was baptized on Saturday and it couldn't have been a nicer day. The weather was a little cool, but the sun was shining and so was she! Amber gave an awesome talk on the "3 Bears" of baptism: bearing one another's burdens, bearing the name of Christ, and bearing testimony of Him. Kyle spoke about the Holy Ghost and it's role as a comfort and a guide. I loved the Bishop's remarks and his comment about her bringing the sun with her each morning when he and LeAnn see her riding off to school. Thanks to Cathy for playing the piano and LeAnn for leading the music. We appreciate the family and friends who came to support her. It was so wonderful to have you; we love you all so much! When I asked AJ how she felt after she said, "It's hard for me to keep the tears back because I feel so happy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats!! she looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWatching your children get baptized must be an awesome experience! She is so sweet, I'm glad the sun was shining and the day was special as it should be. :)
ReplyDeleteWatching your children get baptized must be an awesome experience! She is so sweet, I'm glad the sun was shining and the day was special as it should be. :)
ReplyDelete