Friday, November 14, 2008

My first tag

HUBBY TAG...
What is your husband’s name? Mr. Incredible
How long have you been married? 10 years
How long did you date? 3 months; crazy no?
How old is he? nearly 34
Who eats sweets? Mostly me; though he loves them as much, if not more, he is far more disciplined
Who said I love you first? I think he did???
Who is taller? definitely him
Who can sing better? Are you kidding? He does
Who is smarter? He has an amazing mind
Who does the laundry? We both do although he usually starts and I finish
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now he does
Who mows the lawn? Mostly him
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Him
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I would say me, but we can both be pretty stubborn
Who kissed who first? I kissed him!!
Who asked who out first? I think we asked each other out at the same time
Who wears the pants? It depends on the issue
I tag you all. . .anyone who wants to, I'd love to read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment