We had to go by a school on the way that had a playground, which was a good place for Jeff and I to workout and the little ones to play.
Glorious Beach!
We spent a day at the Adelaide Zoo which was really fun. It was a bit rainy, but we still had a good time. They have a petting area of the zoo where the kids were able to pet kangaroos and these little rabbit like kangaroos called Bettongs.
When it was time to go we let each of the kids choose a souvenir from the gift shop and Darcy was quite taken with this plush bettong. She kept kissing it and I thought it was perfect since she had gotten to pet several of them inside the zoo. But then when it was time to go, I guess she'd had enough and threw it aside. When I went back to find it so we could buy it, it was gone! It was the only one left, and I was so sad thinking someone else must have picked it up and bought it. I seriously searched through the whole pile of animals and all around, but it was no where. So I picked up a different animal to get for her and was about to go purchase everything when I saw it's tail sticking out from underneath a different pile of animals. Whew!






















No comments:
Post a Comment