Monday, October 1, 2012

Eleven Joyful Years!

Happy birthday to my darling daughter!  she is eleven years old today and what a wonderful eleven years it has been!  I included this picture (taken when she was a year old) because it is one of my absolute favorites (I loved her in that orange dress), and the title "Joy" fits her so well.  In fact, her middle name nearly became Joy because (especially compared to delivery number one) her birth was bliss (amazing what a difference an epidural and only a few hours of labor can do).  She brought with her a sweet and peaceful kind of happy that was such a blessing to our family and I am grateful everyday to have her for a daughter.  She has always been an independent little soul, and I have often commented that she was born older than her years accounted for.   She is dependable, kind, strong and very much "my joy and my heart's delight."  We are excited to celebrate her today!

1 comment:

  1. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. I love your description of her because its so true! I hope she had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete