Yesterday afternoon was our first family walk of the season. It was quite windy, but so nice to get out! The kids had fun running around together and it was nice to see them getting along so well.
AP and AJ were scheming about something the whole way home and once we got home huddled at the computer for quite some time working on this:
Dearest Parents,
We are writing this letter in regards to a pet Canis lupis
familiaris,
also known as the domestic dog. We do indeed request a dog, and would very much
love to have one.
I , [AP] am writing for me, my sister, and my
brother. Can we please acquire a pet dog? Pretty please with cherries and sugar
coated chocolate sprinkles on top?
We promise to keep it in top notch condition
and to feed it food and let it drink the finest tap water every day.
Sincerely Yours,
signed all of their names
They ask all the time, and on Friday AJ even had a dog out in the front yard that she was sure didn't belong to anyone and needed a home (despite the collar around it's neck. I should have known this letter was coming by the way they were eyeing the dog at the park. But I had no idea what they were working on. And although I think their collaboration is very sweet, I don't think this family is ready for a dog...
They ask all the time, and on Friday AJ even had a dog out in the front yard that she was sure didn't belong to anyone and needed a home (despite the collar around it's neck. I should have known this letter was coming by the way they were eyeing the dog at the park. But I had no idea what they were working on. And although I think their collaboration is very sweet, I don't think this family is ready for a dog...
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment