Friday, September 2, 2011

motherly musings

Last night at bedtime D said (pointing in the direction of each of our rooms):

"This is my room, that's your room, AP's room, and AJ's room." pause "Hmm. I don't think Daddy has a room." pause (thinking) "Oh! You let Daddy sleep in your room right?" I said, "Yes, Daddy and I share a room." He responded, "Right. You're so nice you share your room with Daddy."



Then while he was getting his haircut he said to the girl, "You're doing a good job. It looks great!" Both of the stylists there giggled and the one doing his hair told him thank you and that was a nice thing to say. He smiled and nodded.



Yesterday afternoon AJ was mad at me because I wouldn't let her play (her room wasn't clean), but I said something that made her laugh and she said, "Mom, I just love you so I can never stay mad at you very long."

No comments:

Post a Comment