On Wednesday AP took out the trash, but instead of putting it in the bin he left it sitting beside the garage door. Well the cats tore into it and scattered it everywhere.This has happened before so this time J had him write a paper about proper trash removal. Here it is:
There's a right way and a wrong way to take out the trash. The right way is to put the trash in the trash can. By this I mean the big green trash can by the side of the house. If its not there, look for it. It's probably by the curb waiting for the trash guy to come pick it up.
There are also many wrong ways to take out the trash. I'll give you four.
1. If the cans not there, leave it to the cats.
2. Don't do it at all
3. Throw it in the neighbor's yard (not saying I do this; I never have, this is just an example I am giving).
4. Eat it (yuk! Who would do this? Again, just an example).
[insert something here that was so small we couldn't read it]Oh, is my writing shrinking? Sorry. Here! Too big for you?! Oops, looks like I forgot to put the trash in the can. . . which is why I'm writing this paper.
Here are some reasons, not, not, NOT to forget to put the trash in the big green can:
1. So you won't get punished
2. So you don't end up with an extra big mess to clean up
3. So you don't have to write a page-long paper about proper trash disposal (like this one; and if you are copying this, shame on you! You should now have to write 3 (yes I said THREE) papers.
The end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So funny!!! Cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny! I hope I get a kid that funny when he is older! You should make him write a letter every time for punishment just so you guys get some good entertainment :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I think the kids got a future in authorship!
ReplyDelete