Sunday, September 26, 2010

Past Blast


Friday morning, AP and AJ were all ready for school with 10 minutes to spare. I was thrilled not to be rushing them out the door when AJ asked, "Does my outfit look like something you would wear in the 80's?" Before I told her not at all, I figured I should find out why she was asking. Come to find out it was 80s day at school. Now why she waited to tell me 10 minutes before they needed to leave I do not know, and I was tempted to tell her "kind of" and leave it at that, but that was my elementary school era after all and this would be fun right? So it was a quick rush to come up with something for them to wear. I'm not sure we got it right (where is that fine line between 80's and 90's attire anyway?), but decided we couldn't go wrong with CareBears and Transformer shirts. Here they are all decked out and ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE A's pegged pants!! Totally tubular!! The only thing you missed was the 2-3 pairs of neon socks rolled so you could see each of them :)

    ReplyDelete