HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HOTTEST GUY I KNOW!!! So following Stacey's lead I decided to do a top 10 list of my own. Here's what I love about you (in no particular order):
1. You eat gluten free with us and don't feel deprived
2. Besides being a physical power house you are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong
3. You make me laugh everyday
4. You do the laundry
5. You help the kids with their homework
6. You compliment me everyday, several times a day
7. Your Bo Chubb stories are awesome! (just ask the kids)
8. You are sooooo snuggable
9. You are not afraid to scrub toilets
10. You work (out) hard
11. You are perceptive
12. I love your smile
13. You have great lips
14. You have eyes like the sea after a storm . . .
15. I know I'm past 10, and I could go on because there is SO much I love about you, but the best part is that you just keep getting better! LOVE YOU and hope your day is great even though we don't get to celebrate until Saturday!
P.S. For those who were wondering, I'm proud to announce he's 35! (hopefully he's proud to admit it, otherwise I might be in trouble, hee, hee)

Happy Birthday!!! What a great list your sweet wife just gave you. Although, I'm sure she tells you all that stuff daily. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe big question is "How old are you?" If I was guessing I would say 32. Ha ha that really was just a wild guess.
He is such a great guy! I hope he had a happy birthday!
ReplyDelete