Sunday, July 12, 2009
Fun with the family
I took my kids to our Nielsen reunion on Saturday. We had a great time! Aunt TedAnn had 2 pinatas for the kids to do and Tisha had the coolest water slide set up (Carmell and I were wishing we had our swimsuits so we could join in the fun)! A&A had a great time with all the cousins they "didn't even know they had," and it was so good to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that I love so much and haven't seen for so long. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy visiting. . .


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was soo good to see you guys! I wish I would have known you were still around, and i would have brought my horse down for the kids to ride! Maybe next time!! Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteThat water slide looks amazing. I would have given it go myself.
ReplyDeleteFamily reunions are great. You see people you haven't seen in forever yet it's like you were just with them. I love it.
Well HEY! It's Sarah. I'm so excited to see your blog. Andrea is in your sister-in-law's ward, or something like that, and now we're back in touch :) . I obviously don't have a current email for you, but you can email me at sarah.twiss@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete