Friday, April 17, 2009

Woohoo General Mills!


I got on google to find a recipe and instead hit the jackpot for gluten free blogs (I have added just a few to my "sites I like" sidebar; for a much more complete list go to http://www.shaolinglutenfree.blogspot.com/ ). Anyway, after a little blog surfing I found out rice chex have been reformulated to be gluten free and Corn Chex, Honey Nut Chex, Strawberry Chex, Chocolate Chex, and Cinnamon Chex are on the verge (check out http://www.delightfullyglutenfree.wordpress.com/). I am so excited to go to the grocery store and be able to buy a non-sugary cereal that is gluten free! Thank you General Mills!

2 comments:

  1. How great! I'm glad you found that blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is pretty cool! I always try to keep my eye out for gluten free stuff for you, but I am sure most of it you are already aware of. So cool!

    ReplyDelete